[IP] D-Tron

I've read the news about the new Disetronic pump and I've talked to my area
rep. He says that it will be 2 to 5 months until its on the market. It will
have some handy features, the one I will like a lot is the vibrate mode. The
trade in policy will be something like my 2 meters for one new one.  You need
to know that mine has only been used since Jan 11th this year, so that might
only apply to new purchases. They will also continue to market the old model
also. Please check with your area rep for further information.