Re: [IP] Re: Anyone using the contact infusion set from Dis.

Lori, the analogy we got from our CDE was that you insert the
Sil/Tender (I assume that's what you are using), like you are
landing a toy airplane...one smooth fluid motion....that seems to
help a lot...

> I have a question about the contact set.When Ryan goes to put it in it does
> not poke through very easy.It reminds me of trying to poke a balloon that
> has lost some air. It pushes the skin way in then finally pokes through. Are
> we doing this too slow or is this how it is. Does anyone else have this
> problem. It is just like the needle is dull??? Thanks for any help
> especially from Ryan as this hurts to do even with ice.

Steve Winer - Dad to Allie
14 y/o - dx 6/97 - MM508 12/99