Re: [IP] pump for gestational

In a message dated 2/24/00 9:05:08 AM, email @ redacted writes:

>The other thing to remember is that GD is related to Type II DM, which
>is acompletely different animal than Type 1 in mnay respects.

I have a close friend who was diagnosed with gestational diabetes during her
second pregnancy, and then a shortly afterwards with Type 1 diabetes.  She is
actually as brittle a diabetic as a I know. I have known other GDs who were
treated with insulin during their pregnancy, so I guess this varies as much
as anything else about diabetes.

Linda Z