Re: [IP] Boob site

We started this over a week ago when I mentioned that I once heard that the
boobs could be used and ask if anyone did that.  A few have gotten brave and
tried and I said I would try if someone else went first.  So my site change
is coming up Sat. so I guess I might try it so as not to renege.  Now I'm
wondering exactly which edge do you mean the pointed edge or the edge where
the boob meets the rest of the body?
I guess if your going to stab the thing one should try to find the most
place.  Oh, gee I just remembered I go today for my annual boob squeeze so
maybe I won't be using them for a site this weekend.  (Is that a good enough
reason?) LOL.