Re: [IP] Re:Ryan and pumping

Did you change the basal from 8 to 10 am? If so that will explain the low at
noon. I was told that to effect BS by a basal change start the change about 2
hours before the time you want effect. To effect the 8 to 10 am period make th
basal change from 6 to 8 am. It seems to take that long for a basal change to
show up in the BS levels. I'm no DR. but this seems to have worked for me.

Gary Marlin