[IP] TV show

In a message dated 02/23/2000 6:11:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Which may cause more and more people to look at my child and say:
 Why isn't he on a diet or getting more excerise?
 Why isn't he taking a pill? >>

Darlene, I've seen your boy and I seriously doubt anyone is going to ask why
he isn't on a diet! lol!  But if they do ask these questions, I think it will
be a great opportunity to share the facts and get people educated!  I
basically educate everyone I see, cuz when they ask questions (even if it is
just to make conversation, or they just want the short answer) I give the
long answer.  I want to make sure everyone understands as much as they can.
Sometimes they sarcastically look me like "thanks"!  and sometimes I can see
where I have created an interest!  Knowledge! Knowledge! Knowledge!  That is
what is important!
Susan :-)