Re: [IP] Animas pump

Jeanie wrote:

<<I just read the same info and I had one concern with this pump.  I think
said that it boluses in 0.5 unit increments.  Check to be sure before
with your insulin sensitivity you'll want to be able to have 0.1 unit
increments available.  Sounds like the model for more insulin sensitive
people isn't out yet.>>

Others have mentioned that they have been told the Animas pump won't be
available until May.  If that's the case, then I'm sticking with my first
choice, I don't want to wait until then.  I had hoped to get the worst part
of the "breaking in" period pretty much done with before summer vacations
start.  So, I'm sending in my insurance request next week (providing that my
moronic insurance company has the correct policy information for me on their
computers by then).

Type 1 for 37 years....