Re: [IP] Software? Accutility, anygood?

I decided not to get the Accutility software since it doesn't allow you to
manually enter and information.  It only takes info from the Complete Meter.
I sometimes use more than one meter and so would lose a lot of info during
my day (I use an Advantage meter at work).  I'm looking for software that I
can upload my info from my Complete Meter as well as enter manual
information when I need to.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Type 1 for 37 years...