Re: [IP] ..last shot of bedtime Ultralente ever!!

Gail wrote:

> Howdy gang!
>Lord willing, tonight I took my last dinner injection and my last
>bedtime ultralente ever.  For the rest of my life!   What a concept!

I know the feeling -- I started last Saturday.

>I am excited and nervous.  I start right on to insulin.  No saline

As did I.  I'm a little surprised that they let you take an evening dose of Ultralente.  I was told that I had to be off it for at least 24 hours before I could start the pump, and was given detailed instructions of how to cover my basal with Humalog injections.  I guess each trainer is a little different.

>Wish me luck and send up a prayer for me!

Luck and prayers being offered.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.