[IP] X-Rays??

I was wondering.... I know that x-rays can cause problems with the
functioning of an insulin pump, does this incude having an x-ray done at the
dentist's office?  I was'nt sure since at the dentist they usually only
perform head x-rays.  Or does this rule apply to all x-rays because of the
radiation given out by the procedure?  I know this probally sounds silly,
but I am really not sure.

Also, are there other things that can cause a pump the malfunction?  I've
heard that mattress that contain magnets (for magnet therapy) can or should
not be used by a pump wearer.  Anyone.....