Re: [IP] Re: Air in tubing

At 06:54 PM 2/23/2000  charisma wrote:
 >Would you mind educating me a teensy?  Why are there sets that
 >disconnect if it is not necessary?  Or, if it is necessary for some
 >folks, why not for you?

It's a convenience, a relatively recent development and not a necessity.
When there is a choice it does cost a tad more. Some of the newer sets only
come with the quick disconnect while some older sets have a choice. Many of
the classic sets don't even have the option available. Many people prefer
one over the other for personal reasons.