[IP] insurance "mistakes"

Ever notice that when you submit a large claim (my last one, NOT for pump
supplies was >$650 for ibs, allergy, asthma and various antibiotics and
meds).. that something always goes "wrong"?

ARGH!  BCBS "lost" pg 2 of 3 (had most of the meds on it), and sent me a
letter saying that I needed to attach itemized receipts (they WERE
included).  Thank god I photocopied it before sending it... MAN!  This is
NOT the first time either!!!  I think they anticipate being able to rip
people off that don't keep records of claims...