Re: [IP] Animas

i received the following from Animas:

Dear Meyer,

We are looking at May for mass production of the pump.  Animas is making
sure that we bring to market the finest product in  terms of safety,
performance and convenience.  I am going to forward your request on to the
appropriate person so that they can keep you up-to-date on our progress.

Thank you very much for your interest. Please don't hesitate to contact me
if I can answer any questions.

Best regards,

Audrey Finkelstein
Vice President Marketing/Clinical Affairs
590 Lancaster Avenue
Frazer, PA  19355

Toll Free( 877) YES PUMP (937 - 7867)