Re: [IP] Software? Accutility, anygood?

At 04:51 PM 2/23/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Can someone tell me about accutility?

Dan, I was disappointed in the Accutility Software. All it provides are
tabulated numbers, lists of numbers, etc. for you to wade through. The
WinGlucoFacts for the Dex meter is closely approximated by the Mellitus
Manager for charts and graphs. But it is not without its problems too. The
"Classic Log" for some reason skipped about 10 days in a row worth of BG's
and carbohydrates for breakfast. It also skipped randomly in other places.
The graphs are sized to fit 8 on an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper whether you
have 1 or 8. The person I spoke to about the graphs didn't seem to think it
was a problem. But have you looked at 1 1/2 months worth of BG readings at
10/day in a graph that is 2 1/2" long x 1 1/4" high? I may end up using the
Acutillity for the log and Mellitus Manager for graphs (if I don't go blind
from the size).