[IP] Re: Anyone using the contact infusion set from Dis.

I have a question about the contact set.When Ryan goes to put it in it does
not poke through very easy.It reminds me of trying to poke a balloon that
has lost some air. It pushes the skin way in then finally pokes through. Are
we doing this too slow or is this how it is. Does anyone else have this
problem. It is just like the needle is dull??? Thanks for any help
especially from Ryan as this hurts to do even with ice.
Lori Mom of Ryan