[IP] Re: Air in tubing

I very rarely get bubbles in my line and I notice most all of you are using
the disconnectables so I'm thinkin' It takes air to get bubbles in most cases
and it is my belief that if you don't get your connection tightly connected
maybe you are sucking air in and don't realize it.  I don't mean that you are
getting air just because you disconnect (although I believe that is possible)
I also feel that when you put your tubing onto the reservoir that connection
must be real tight too.  Think of a small leak in a tire because of the
pressure of weight the tire goes flat the air being expelled so if you have a
loose connection it is not tight and therefor sucks air in because it is not
air tight.

Just my thought.  Like I said you all are using the kind of sets that
disconnect and I don't use that kind and I can count the times on one hand
when I've had any air bubbles

Nancy 12 years pumping