Re: [IP] Re: Merck-Medco Insulin Mailing

In a message dated 2/23/00 8:26:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< There are specific shipping and storage TEMPERATURE conditions
 specified in the handling documents provided by Ely Lilly. There have
 been numerous complaints specifically about Merck to Ely Lilly and
 discussions in the past between the two companies about proper
 handling of insulin by Merck.  >>

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Eli Lilly *own* Merck Medco?  :-)