[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #951

In a message dated 02/23/2000 7:02:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Pixie, DON"T GIVE UP. I've been "live" since 9-8-99 and have had several
 days like yours. My CDE (at Horton Medical Center, Middletown, NY) got
 me tthrough each episode and back to "normalcy".
 Keep pumping, checking asnd adjusting, you WILL be fine. LOL
 Kim Weiss
 Wurtboro, NY
Enjoy reading your supportive IP.  Incidentally, when I read Wurtsboro, I am
reminded of the Wurtsboro "Hill" on rte.17 going to the Catskills.