Re: [IP] Re: gaining weight on pump

I didn't see exercise on your list I trust you just forgot to mention it.  I
hate the weight gain too, but I've been lucky in that I'm only about 25lbs
heavier now than 35 years ago when dx.  I also have gone through the change
of life and thyroid stuff.  By the way have you had your thyroid checked that
sometimes can cause weight gain. 7lbs in that short of time is something I
would want to have checked.  Three more pair of jeans is inviting only not in
a larger size eh?

Good luck.

Nancy 12 years pumping