Re: [IP] bolus for bubbles???

AHHHHHHHHHH  Gotcha.
 I read some people clear in the am first thing. SO how does that work
if the bubbles is not close enough to the end?  Is theer a way to work
it there? and if it went into you somehow, would the bubble itself hurt
you(besides the interupted insulin delivery)?
C-

 Well, you see there is this magic thing called a disconnect -- you wait