Re: [IP] bolus for bubbles???

 I read some people clear in the am first thing. SO how does that work
if the bubbles is not close enough to the end?  Is theer a way to work
it there? and if it went into you somehow, would the bubble itself hurt
you(besides the interupted insulin delivery)?

 Well, you see there is this magic thing called a disconnect -- you wait