[IP] Future pumpers!!! :)

I just wanted to share some good news, we went to see our new diabatologist
today (after a frustrating experience with our pediatric endo last friday)
and he is sending in the last of our paperwork to begin on the disetronic
pump!  YEAHHHHH!!!!  I am sooooo excited and, of course, so is my 6-year-old
Jacob.  His blood sugars have been a wreck lately and we are looking forward
to what the pump will do for us.  Anyway, just wanted to pass the good news
along.  Thanks again to everyone who has helped us along the way.