Re: [IP] gaining weight on pump

Without more information it's hard to say what may have caused your weight
gain.  It could be simply that since you're in better control you're
actually metabolizing all of those 1800 calories rather than just excreting
them in your urine.  It could also be that you're treating more lows (those
calories count too!).  Anyway, the normal rules on how to lose weight are
equally valid for pumpers:  eat less and exercise more.  Just remember that
if you eat less you'll need to change your insulin dosage appropriately.

If I were you I'd discuss this with my physician and nutritionist and try
with them to come up with one plan of action for losing weight and another
for maintaining it.