[IP] bolus for bubbles???

I am curious--if you "bolus" bubbles out, don't you all find yourselves
keeling over with bgs of 20? I mean ,dang, if every bubble gets a bolus,
how do you stay alive?   LOL  Is there a cartridge of saline or
something you are using?  I am confused?
Charisma  :)
P.S.  I received the Pumping IOnsulin book in the mail yesterday, so if
you think it would help, please feel free to refer me to a specific page
or whatever!  Thanks :)