Re: [IP] Bloodsugar 500

As always, check with your doctor first. But, we either are the diabetic or
live with one.  Therefore, sometimes we know best what works. My son has
taken 20 H with minimal effect. The doctors wouldn't believe it until he was
hospitalized once & they witnessed it. Now, we have full support in treating
each 20 we want to come down with 1 unit of Humalog. In response to your
question--it takes hours to lapse into coma. Usually vomiting, stomach cramps
& extreme fatigue preceed this. Often this coma is how diabetes is initially