Re: [IP] Testing too much?

I test that much too since I've been exercising and dieting to try to reset
basals, etc. Also more often through a couple of sicknesses lately.  My doc
wrote a Rx for 300 per month and the insurance co hasn't blinked yet.  I
think some others have Rxs for that many too.

I sure would be happy to have a reliable, easy to use, non-invasive way to
know bgs all the time.  A dream today, maybe reality some day.