Re: [IP] Watch ABC news tonight!

In a message dated 2/23/00 11:56:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<<  address type 2 diabetes. A blurb on ABC
 mentioned the fact that obesity is more prevalent in children  >>

Which may cause more and more people to look at my child and say:
Why isn't he on a diet or getting more excerise?
Why isn't he taking a pill?
Or whatever they end up saying will surely be the wrong message to non-D if
they do not spell it out, that Type 2 is different from Type 1.
Thanks for Listening?
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 -pumper -Kap saw the promo clip on TV this
morning and started asking me questions!