[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #950

>>: Re: [IP] Boob site update

>Go for it girl.  I know what you meanabout the blue viens, but i was
>of goimg kinda higher over near the level of the arm pit but closer to the

>middle of the boob.
>What do you think?  I said I would do it too but not first.

That's exactly the spot I was going for.  All I can say it has to be my
hormones right now.  I've been trying to keep myself from eating like
there's no tomorrow.   And my blood sugars are a little up.  I'll save your
email so I can let you know right away when I do it.
I have a question for the list.  Michael has two pictures on his site of
pictures of someone with this infusion site.  Since they are the only ones,
if any one was to say that they have tried this we would automatically
think that they were the one in the picture.  So,.... Whoever that is
please email me privately as I have some questions for you.

Puming @ Ft. Bragg since 1-4-00
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World