Re: [IP] bubbles

I just put a new site in a couple minutes ago, and I noticed a ton of tiny
bubbles floating in the tubing.  It's not enough to bolus out, they are
REALLY small, and they seem to run almost the whole length of the tube.
Should I worry about this?  I got out the big bubbles for now, but I have
experienced some forming a day or 2 after I put the site in, that weren't
there in the beginning.   Also, I have noticed that when I connect the
reservoir to the end of the sof set, that is when lots of my bubbles form
(hope this is making sense)...suggestions on how to avoid this?

Julie