Re: [IP] HELP- Worst day ever!!

>  Have you tried
>any others?  How do you feel now? I hope your feeling better.

I feel alot better diabetes-wise, the arm set is working so far without a
problem, altho my meal will prove it and I'm semi-afraid to eat. I've
finally flushed out the ketones and my fasting was back down to 78 finally.
Still a bit discouraged, but I'm ok.

I've tried rapid 6mm, 8mm and tenders and sof-sets. Rapids are the best for
me so far, a few have lasted the 2 days as they should:) I think I may use
my arms alot as absorptions good and tho awkward, it works. Whatever works
is good with me:)

Pixie

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
#9603-040