Re: [IP] Type 1 1/2 What is it?

> Please describe to me the symptoms that make you a 1
1/2.  I have no idea.
> Did I miss something?
> Thanks, Greta

My friends daughter had radiation treatment as an 8 year
old, which worked.  It did damage her pancreas.  It worked
fine, but stopped growing.  She is now an adult, but her
pancreas only produces enough insulin for a child and she
has to take insulin.  I 'believe' this would constitute a
type 1 1/2.  I would think that type 1 1/2 would be used
for damaged pancreases that produce, unlike I's, and with
no problem using insulin that they have, unlike II's.
Just not enough insulin.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
A procrastinator's work is never done.