[IP] low 6 pm-midnight/ susan

> > or if we need to change her supper ratio.  She is at
> 1:15 all day right now, and was thinking maybe for supper we should switch
> 1:20

if you see a pattern of her being low about an hour or two after eating
dinner,  I would think it is the carb ratio.

we have just done adjustments of .1 at a time in this case...sometimes .2,
until the post prandials are not so low.

geneva has a 1:25 in the am and at dinner  >1:30.  although now she is
requiring huge amounts of insulin.  we have had to raise her basals across
the board by 0.2 and adjust her carb ratio.

YMMV so I won't get slammed.

 who is trying not to be an MD