Re: [IP] Different Bolus Ratios during the day???

Carolyn Green wrote:

> those of you who are on different ratios...how did you figure it out?

My endo told me about the possibility of different ratios at different
times when I first saw him and he switched me to carb counting.  I had
one ratio for a while then a year ago, I started seeing highs 2 hours
after breakfast that didn't come down by 4 hours after breakfast when
basal rates were set right.