[IP] Animas

Diabetics already may have a *reputation* of being weirdos with our
testings, beepers with clear, flexible leashes, socks (or whatever else we
select)off in the dentist's office to check our _______ (fill in the blank).
I can hear us getting another moniker added on when we start talking
publicly about Animas. EVERYONE else will think we're talking about enemas.
A rather delicate subject when we're doing a bloody poke at a table. ;-)
Anyone getting an Animas pump better hurry and choose a name and just call
it by that. <vbg>
Jan and Pump-kin