Re: [IP] Bloodsugar 500

Nan, thanks for the response. Matt was and always is closely monitored. How
long does it take for one to go unconscious to do HIGH bloodsugar?  Is it
different for all people, like lows and passing out?  You advised giving 1
unit of Humalog to decrease every 50 points, totaling 20 units of Humalog. I
could never give Matt that much insulin at once. His daily totals only add up
to that on most days. I give Matt 1 unit of Humalog to drop 100 points. So i
only gave Matt a total of 4 units to bring him down. It did take longer than
expected though, is the body more resistant when that high? So maybe next
time i'd give him 1 unit to drop 50 points maybe?  Thanks for being soooo