Re: [IP] Synthroid versus generic brand

I don't have any advise but my prescription for Synthroid went from $5 to $10
and my pharmacist also warned my about switching to a generic.  She said in
the case of Synthroid there really can be a difference in the generic form.
She suggested I pay the additional $5 and stick with the brand name.  I agree
with you - what else are we going to charged for?  It isn't our fault insulin
and strips don't come in generic forms.  I think the ins. companies are
having a field day with hiking rates (one thing today another tomorrow).