[IP] Re: Animas

I, too, have been in contact with Animas and have spoken with someone in
marketing as well as the woman who will be the IL rep as they start up.  I
have been tap-dancing my MM506 along until it came out so I could have that
as a third option.  I was also impressed withthe fact that after talking with
me, they contacted me a week or two later and informed me that a feature that
I had wanted (a temp basal rate clear down to zero) had been adjusted (rather
than the previous basal down to only 25 or 50 %.  She had just needed to
speak with their engineer, I guess it wasn't too hard of a program change to

I agree with you...it sounds like they combined the best features of the MM
and D....hapefully the FDA will think so too.