Re: [IP] Different Bolus Ratios during the day???

I am an adult but  i use 10 to 11 profiles constantly.  In the morning I
start about 3AM and up the basal every hour to hour and a half until the dawn
phenon. is complete which is around 9:30 AM.  I am also one of those that you
have been talking about the last couple of days that has to start about 3AM
and find it isn't over until late morning.

Nancy 35 years D. and 12 years pumping