Re: [IP] HELP- Worst day ever!!

Hi Pixie,
     Sounds like a reallly bad day.  Sorry to hear of it.  I dont think
that Fluffy is your enemy just a friend having a bad day as well.  Keep
up your spirits and all will balance out for you.  From what I've read
of your letters previously you've done ok till now.  Really hope things
get better and we'll be here for you if you need us!!!   I've had alot
of lows lately and been battling that.  Finally gonna try and adjust
basals to compensate.  Any way just wanted to touch base and let you
know that someone out there cares about you and Fluffy.
John and his pump  (no name) LOL