Re: [IP] HELP- Worst day ever!!

> It is hard to say
>whether your upset stomach was a result of the high sugars and ketones or
>that you might be getting the flu.

I dehydrate whenever I get migraines and wound up getting one as soon as my
sugars stabilized later this afternoon ( finally treated the low and am in
mid-80's, but still have ketones). The high sugar and ketones caused the
upset stomach, as well as a sinus infection or cold that's started to rear
it's ugly head. I'm improving tho, it's just much slower than a usual "bad
site" high. So far <knock wood> my arm seems a good site as any.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC