Re: [IP] Humalog in the MAILBOX

Where in Northern Indiana? I grew up in Plymouth? Or did we have this
conversation and I forgot already. When my pumps (disetronic) came via UPS
the driver felt it was OK to leave it at my sister-in-laws a few doors down
the street. He did this after leaving an "attempt to make delivery notice" on
my door. Then I spent almost 1/2 hour on hold and talking to a couple
different people to get them to hold it at the terminal so I could pick it up
after work. When I found out that he left it at her house, WHEN IT NEEDED A
SIGNATURE, I went ballistic because he had no idea what the package was and
if maybe it may have involved other family members as a surprise or one of
many other possible scenarios. But I finally calmed down and did not blow the
driver in to the company and all is well in the long run.