[IP] Levothyroxin

>   Is there anyone on the list taking generic levothyroxine?
> Denise Guerin
> Type 1 45 years  Pumping about 2 years

I have taken Levothyroxin for about 18 years after starting with Synthroid.
About a year ago I noticed the local pharmacy label said to take an hour
before eating. I was told they have found out more about it. HOWEVER, my
Mail Order company (PCS) has left off that little fact from the label!!!!
Have I mentioned I HATE mail order 'scrips? 8^(
Jan (who has heated Humalog, and frozen Accu-Chek strips sent from Texas to
northern Indiana)