Re: [IP] HELP- Worst day ever!!

My heart goes out to you! What a crazy day for you! It is hard to say
whether your upset stomach was a result of the high sugars and ketones or
that you might be getting the flu. If you were getting dehydrated then your
body does build up some insulin resistence which may be why your normal
high-sugar boluses were not as effective. You must be pretty frustrated with
trying to find a 'good' site too!
Try to hang in there! I wish I had more experience to offer you advice! When
I recently had the flu my bgs went nuts and are just starting to settle down
now. It was pretty discouraging because it has been two weeks now. Luckily I
had about 10 good weeks of pumping in before I got sick. I will be thinking
of you!! :o)....Carolyn

I really have a bad case of burn-out and