[IP] pump supplies

Hey kids:

this is not an endorsement and I don't work for them or anything, but
remember how much we all loved the OLD Home Medical down in Florida, BEFORE
they were bought out by Minimed...remember the personalized service, the cool
people and the efficient handling of our orders??  Remember Gerri, the
pumping nurse educator, who probably started a bunch of you south floridians
on your pumps (me included), WELL I have some GREAT news...

The dude who started Home Medical and then sold it to Minimed has started
ANOTHER company....They are called Hollywood Healthcare, or osmehting like
that.  THey do ALL the pump stuff...Minimed and Disetronic and so far, have
ben very nice and easy to deal with - they are calling my insurace right now
to verify benefits....PLUS Gerri works for them and she is the BEST when it
comes to pump start ups!!

So give 'em a call and tell 'em Sara, Gerri's friend, sent ya.
1-800-821-0047.  I am working with a guy named Jeff at extension 207

Again this is not an endorsement or an advertisement, bur I have been reading
how aggravated everyone has been lately abut their pump suppliers...