[IP] Boob site update

Hi all ....I'm the one that started all the talk about the boob site.
Well,I finally got the nerve to tryit last night when I was going to do a
site change.  Then I looked down............and decided not to. (for now
anyway)  I saw a lot of blue veins under my skin and figured it must be my
hormones. Ovulating or something.  So I will wait until my next site change
and then I'll have to grow some "juevos"  <LOL> again to have enough
courage to do it.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World