Re: [IP] Different Bolus Ratios during the day???

> I have been on one bolus ratio throughout the day...1
unit for every 15
> grams of carbs. Is it common to have more than one ratio
during the day?

I don't know if it's common, but I do.  I am particularly
cyclicle and my do have to change everything, quite a bit.

> For those of you who are on different ratios...how did
you figure it out?
> Thanks...Carolyn :o)

I had unexplained lows after breakfast and highs after
dinner.  I first made sure my basal's were correct
(fasting) and then tried to be consistent with the meals I
had, so that it wasn't errors in the expected grams.  I
had exactly the same breakfast for a number of days, and
close dinners.  Lunch was pretty consistent all along with
the bolus rate I had been using.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an
optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
 - Winston Churchill