Re: [IP] Different Bolus Ratios during the day???

I have 4 different ratios for the 4 meals of the day. Also, depending on
whether I go for a bicycle ride (typically 30 miles) I have one daily set of
4 ratios for the day I ride, a second set of 4 ratios for the day following
the day when I ride, and a third set of 4 ratios if it's been 2 or more days
since I rode. They are:

Ride day: 1:25, 1:37, 1:24, 1:20
Ride day+1: 1:17, 1:19, 1:19, 1:20
Ride day+2: 1:10, 1:12, 1:18, 1:20

These were arrived at by varying each ratio until the result was
satisfactory. I don't understand why the fourth ratio is 1:20 no matter when
I rode.