Re: [IP] Testing too much?

I have been on the MM 507C since July 1999.  I test 10 times a day most of
the time.  My A1C went from a 7.2 to a 6.4.  I feel all the testing has paid
off.  I have also had problems with the insurance company supplying me enough
test strips.  If the doctor writes on the prescription. use as directed, the
ins. company will allow you six or seven strips a day.  I have to have the
doctor write it to read "need to test 10 times a day- a 90 day supply is
needed-900 test strips. I use MercMedco mail order.  When I sent one in with
the instructions to use as directed, I received 700 test strips.  The
insurance company said that I had to wait 60 days to send in a new