Re: [IP] Testing too much?

I just took my son to his endo and she told me it was inhumane of me to check
my son as much as I do, generally around 7 times a day!  I was so offended!
The last visit she complimented on me how often I check him, GO FIGURE!  If
there was no need to check that often I could possibly understand but we have
a lot of highs, lows, and not usually at predictable times.  Anyway, hope
that helps.