Re: [IP] Different Bolus Ratios during the day???

Hi Carolyn,
I'm on three different bolus ratios: one for breakfast, one for lunch, and
another for dinner.  My insulin needs decrease progressively throughout the
day.  I figured it out by first checking that my basals were set correctly.
Once I was sure they were OK I saw that one unit of insulin did not cover
the same amount of carbs at one meal as it did at another.  I gradually
tweaked my various bolus ratios until the food was covered properly.
(Determined by testing at 1, 2, and sometimes even 3 hours after the meal.)
Just be sure that your basals are set right before messing with the boluses.