[IP] Re:Found a solution

email @ redacted writes:

<< Did Paul's doctor ever offer an explanation? >>

No, he did not. He actually recommended we try R in the a.m. because he
thought the H was not staying in Paul's system long enough to cover. Needless
to say, this switch was a disaster and we abandoned it quickly. While reading
"Pumping Insulin" last week, it dawned on me (sorry for the pun!) that what
we were probably experiencing was a delayed Dawn Phenomenon. I plan to ask
the doctor about that theory at our next appointment. In the meantime, I'm
glad for you insight because it should help us WHEN (please, please!!!) we're

Janice, proud mom of Paul